Hi

Hi everyone! This is a little space where I only post some of my art.
To see more of my world, I invite you to I Folletti di Bosco Fatato, my main blog, or my Facebook Page I Folletti di BoscoFatato. Thank you!

Monday 21 March 2016

New beautiful products! Inspirational artwork...

New products from inspirational mixed media and digital art! 
This is a detail from a lovely mixed media artwork of mine that I have digitally enhanced to make new lovely products...
I thought to share the love and spiritual truth of beeing centered in the Divine for maximum joy and purpose...
They are available in my Society 6 shop, individual links under every product.
God is my Source, my Purpose, my Joy Framed Art Print

God is my Source, my Purpose, my Joy Tote Bag
God is my Source, my Purpose, my Joy iPhone & iPod Skin
God is my Source, my Purpose, my Joy Throw Pillow
God is my Source, my Purpose, my Joy Stationery Card
Another beautiful set of products from my Society 6 shop, from a detail of a mixed media work I reworked digitally. Individual links under products.
Un'altra serie di bellissimi prodotti creati da un mio lavoro mixed media modificato digitalmente e disponibili nel mio negozio Society 6 shop.Trovate i link individuali sotto i prodotti.

God is the Source Art Print
God is the Source Tote Bag
God is the Source iPhone & iPod Case
God is the Source Throw Pillow
God is the Source Stationery Card
to know when special promotions are on in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment


See other gifts available on Zazzle.