Hi

Hi everyone! This is a little space where I only post some of my art.
To see more of my world, I invite you to I Folletti di Bosco Fatato, my main blog, or my Facebook Page I Folletti di BoscoFatato. Thank you!

Saturday 9 August 2014

The imprisoned Princess


This unhappy princess has been imprisoned because of her forbidden love...
But love is stronger than her enemies and she continues to have faith in her good fate.
She knows that if she keeps true to her soul, the magic in her heart will
 work out a solution and one day she will be free.

I had a piece of wood from a broken kitchen unit and I decided to collage it completely before drawing and painting on it. I had an old score of Gregorian music and this inspired me to tell a medieval story...

No comments:

Post a Comment


See other gifts available on Zazzle.