Hi

Hi everyone! This is a little space where I only post some of my art.
To see more of my world, I invite you to I Folletti di Bosco Fatato, my main blog, or my Facebook Page I Folletti di BoscoFatato. Thank you!

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Picking flowers

The 15th of August was my birthday and one of my presents was a graphic tablet to draw digitally.
I've never really considered this "medium" because it seemed unnatural to me, as I just LOVE to get dirty in colors, playing with every sort of media always following the inspiration of the day.
Yesterday I tried to learn to use the tablet, looking up instead of on my paper, trying to experiment with lines and colors and I had great fun. The feel is still of creating something inexisting because I don't have a canvas, a piece of paper , a board of wood...but I discovered that this kind of illustration has a life and a character of its own and a whimsical spirit that I like. I only miss the material side and I would like this immediatly printed to "have it"and "own it"....
Here are two framed versions, I liked them both so I called them n.1 and n. 2.


And here are two beautiful bags I designed with this illustration...
Just love them!


Find prints and products here:


No comments:

Post a Comment


See other gifts available on Zazzle.