Hi

Hi everyone! This is a little space where I only post some of my art.
To see more of my world, I invite you to I Folletti di Bosco Fatato, my main blog, or my Facebook Page I Folletti di BoscoFatato. Thank you!

Wednesday 29 July 2015

3D ART: Sea Love Collection

Sea Love Collection.
 Arte in 3 D realizzata con argilla essicata all'aria (eh sì... sono riuscita a trovarla visto che per ora non ho ancora un forno per terracotta) che ho dipinto, legno di recupero, stoffa, ritagli e materiali "trovati", tutto ispirato dal tema del mare che in queste settimane mi ispira totalmente... Sono illustrazioni in 3D, dallo spirito fantasioso e shabby, legate al mio amore per le cose rovinate e usurate e per le illustrazioni di favole e fiabe...

3D Art made from white air -dried  clay , recycled wood, cloth, bits and pieces and "foundlings".
Inspired by the Sea, they are whimsical and shabby, as I am keen on wrecked and ruined things and fairy tales illustrations. A perfect mix!
PESCI...
pesci liberi, pesci felici!
FISH...
free fish, happy fish!






particolari:  adoro il legno rovinato....
details: I just love ruined wood...
                                       


GABBIANI
chi è più libero di loro?
SEAGULLS
who is more free than them?


UCCELLINI... 
LITTLE BIRDS...




tre monelli country
three little country rascals
scultura su blocchetto di legno: "us" che vuol dire "noi"...
sculpture on wood block: "us"...



illustrazione 3D : la tempesta...
3D illustration: the storm...




se volete sapere info e dimensioni scrivetemi nel box
bacio!
if you'd like information on these pieces write me in the info box
a kiss!






No comments:

Post a Comment


See other gifts available on Zazzle.