Hi

Hi everyone! This is a little space where I only post some of my art.
To see more of my world, I invite you to I Folletti di Bosco Fatato, my main blog, or my Facebook Page I Folletti di BoscoFatato. Thank you!

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Sea love

I love this mixed media work on wood....I did it about 2 months ago but as all the art I'll be posting today, I didn't have time to do it before....(I'm working a lot on fairy houses at the moment).
The call of the sea, its energy and power is what I recall from living by it when I was little even if I didn't like going at the beach, the heat and everything that everyone was doing at the time...I just went to bathe and play in the water, dry on the rocks and be back in the water again!
This painting is one of the last batch of mixed media inspired by my inner child and the conection with pleasant feelings of the time, in an attempt to heal what was the lost of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment


See other gifts available on Zazzle.