Hi

Hi everyone! This is a little space where I only post some of my art.
To see more of my world, I invite you to I Folletti di Bosco Fatato, my main blog, or my Facebook Page I Folletti di BoscoFatato. Thank you!

Wednesday 3 June 2015

In the fairy garden

This is a lovely mixed media on wood with lots of 3d decorations including lace and paper.
I cut the image here and you can't see the entire piece (I always have to do this to get prints possible).
It's inspired by the presence of Fairies and is part of the "childhood series".
I love it because it's heavily mixed media on recycled wood with many layers and interesting bits showing trough....I have a different version of this picture that I have created digitally ...really I had a lot of fun! here it is, and it looks more like the original than the other picture.

I love the vintage feel of the collage and the glow of the light...truly fairy-like.
you can find prints and products in my Society6 shop.


Fairy garden cosmetic bag
Fairy garden cosmetic bag by LittleArtbyDulcamara
Browse for another cosmetic bag at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment


See other gifts available on Zazzle.